Thursday, March 3, 2011

My First Blog

Welcome to my blog!  I am hoping that I can contribute to this blog often and that people enjoy that things I say and do.

I am 39 years old and am married to the man of my dreams who is a great father to our 2 beautiful girls.  They are 10 and 7 years old.  We share our house with 2 dogs and a new puppy (it's like having a newborn that can already run and have teeth).

I love to craft, we don't have much, but I do with the things I have.  My dream would be to get to be a stay at home mom and create an income from my crafts or hit the lottery (I already have my dream craft room's designed) lol.

I hope to share some of my crafts with you shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to be noseing around :0) However, I am happy you decided to start your own blog, I think you will have lots of wonderful projects to share with us in the future!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete